FORCE 13 New Formula Stamina & Endurance Supplement
New ultra formula Force 13 is a combined Booster, Stamina and Endurance Supplement as a single product, for addition to drinking water, as a direct replacement for both Force 12 + DMG and Avimax.
Force 13 offers all the performance benefits of both Avimax and Force 12 + DMG, but as a single liquid product for rapid absorption and at a price that is lower per ml than Avimax alone.
Although Force 13 is a direct replacement for both Avimax and Force 12 + DMG combined, Force 12 + DMG will continue to be available as a separate product.
Why choose 'New' FORCE 13?
New ultra formula Force 13 contains high levels of the amino acid l-Carnitine, an ingredient that has been extensively researched in racing pigeons and proven to promote greater performance and recovery.
Force 13 also contains vitamin B12, amongst the most important nutrients in the racing pigeon sport. But we don't just use standard vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) as found in almost all other products, we use Methylcobalamin, the highly bio-available coenzyme form of vitamin B12, which offers no loss of activity and almost complete utilisation (unlike the standard ingredient).
To complete the Force 13 formulation is DMG (also known as Vitamin B15). A great natural ingredient to manage stress, optimise performance and improve endurance. Aviform were the first company in the UK to introduce DMG for Racing Pigeons, back in the early 1980s.
Suitable for both old bird and young bird racing, Force 13 can be used as a stand alone product or combined with Aviform Ultimate 11 in 1 as part of our new simplified product application plan. We believe this to be the most complete 'Racing Pigeon Performance Product' currently available.
New Ultra Formula FORCE 13 Key Benefits
- Promotes conversion of long chain fatty acids to energy for the flight muscles.
- Ensures a sustained supply of energy.
- Helps prevent muscle fatigue and cramp.
- Less lactic acid is formed during muscle work, since fatty acids rather than carbohydrates are converted to energy.
- Reduces the content of fatty acids in the blood by promoting their conversion to energy.
- Reduces breakdown of muscle tissue and helps protect muscle against injury.
- Promotes increased oxygen utilisation.
- Improves metabolism of protein, fat and carbohydrates.
- Greatly improves endurance and stamina.
- Much faster post race recovery.