The Arcadia Bird Lamp has been developed in order to provide an artificial source of ultraviolet (UV) light, which is essential to captive birds denied exposure to direct sunlight.
The use of a light source that mimics the natural UV content of sunlight has recognised health benefits, and provides birds with a more natural view their surroundings, encouraging natural behaviour and in many cases improved breeding results.
Unlike normal fluorescent lamps, the Arcadia Bird Lamp uses special UV emitting phosphors to replicate the spectral pattern of sunlight with 12% of the total light output emitted as UV-A and 2.4% UV-B.
• Recreates UV exposure for domestic birds
• Promotes vitamin synthesis
• Restores natural vision
• Available in linear form for pigeon lofts, aviaries and bird rooms
Developed by Arcadia, one of the world's leading avian lighting specialists - this is no ordinary lighting!
* Improved health - some fanciers reporting no illnesses whatsover
* Perfect form and condition
* Improved feeding
* Improved breeding results
Pigeon Fanciers report:
* Improved race results
* Birds are keener to re-enter the loft after training & racing.
* Young Bird development, weeks even months ahead of birds not using the Daylight Lamp.
* A general well-being in the loft not seen before (even reported by lifelong fanciers).
No medication, no potions .... just natural light as nature intended