Pure Wheatgerm Oil rich in vitamin E
Treats up to 100kg of corn
Aviform Wheatgerm oil is richer in Vitamin E than any other vegetable oil.
Cheaper products containing Selenium may also use a carrier base, bringing down the price, but we never use carriers or filler in our products. Selenium can improve the uptake of Vitamin E, however, it is toxic in higher doses. It is a mineral that is naturally occurring in the environment and some feeds so supplementation could raise the level to a toxic level. High doses of selenium in laying birds can go through to the eggs causing embryo deformities and death and impairing reproduction.
WHEATGERM OIL KEY BENEFITS
- High in B complex Vitamins, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Protein and Lecithin
- Contains Octacosanol which strengthens muscle and nervous system, promotes storage of glycogen in muscles, increases muscle coordination, improves muscle growth, relieves muscle spasm
- Contains Policosanol which raises the level of good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol is an antioxidant which improves the immune system restoring overall health
- Improves endurance, cares for the heart muscle and protects healthy cells and nerve tissue. Improves fertility
- Prevents oxidation of polyunsaturated fatty acids and prevents damage to cell structures by breaking down free radicals