Harkamitex contains Cypermethrine which is a safe and modern, highly effective treatment against Red Mite and supercedes the discontinued Harker product Duramitex.
* A single application will rapidly control infestation
* Comparable effectiveness to old Duramitex product
* Active protection for up to 12 weeks
* Safe for use with pigeons in situ without the need for their removal
* May be applied with brush or spray giving more effective coverage in difficult areas
* Will not affect or bleach hard surfaces
* Economical and effective
Each bottle when mixed with water will make 9 litres of ready to use solution for spraying or washing the loft or aviary.
Q: Does Harka-Mitex treat Northern Mite?
A: Yes, Harka-Mitex will treat Northern Mite and stops eggs from hatching.
Q: Can I use Harka-Mitex in my chicken coop?
A: Yes, Harka-Mitex can be used in chicken coups, but all birds must be removed. All eggs laid within a two week period following treatment must not be consumed. The coup must also be allowed to dry fully before putting the birds back in.