AntiFungal™ - always in combination with Improver™!
- Supress the fungal Candida Albican
- Faster recuperation between races
- Regain faster the natural micro flora after antibiotic cure.
- Contains active ingredient against Candida Albican
- NOTE: biological active only with PH lower than 5, so always use in combination with Improver™.
- Even stronger effect if you add Vinegar on top (fex. Apple Cider Vinegar 10 ml/ liter)
Fungal and micro flora:
- A low level (< 5%) of Candida is a natural part of the pigeon’s micro flora.
- Healthy birds depress Candida Albican with a their own immune defence system
- Increased growth of Candida Albican is often observed in stress situations and after antibiotics has been given (antibiotic destroy the pigeons natural micro flora)
- Stressed situations (race day) may cause increased growth of Candida Albican and bad bacteria
In fact, one of the reasons fancier’s lose good pigeons, may be increased concentration of the fungal Candida Albican.
AntiFungal™ has been developed to solve the problem of stress-related growht of fungal. Give AntiFungal™ together with Improver™ two-three succeeding days after race to suppress growth of Candida Albican. Can be mixed with vitamins, probiotics and electrolytes. Gives rapid recuperation and healthy pigeon’s weekend after weekend!
After a Antibiotica cure:
After treatment with antibiotics the natural micro flora in the birds is destroyed,, so after such cure give Improver™ (1/2 teaspoon per 5 liter) + AntiFungal™ (1/2 teaspoon per 5 liter) and Vinegar (10 ml / liter) in five succeeding days to rebuilt the microflora..
As said, vinegar (10 ml per liter water) may be mixed in the water simultaneously, as the more acidic the water is the more active will AntiFugal™ be against the Candida Albican.
Dosage: 1/2 teaspoon or the included measure scoop (2.0 gr) per 5 liters of water 2-3 days a week.
Expiry date: Unlimited if AntiFungal™ is kept in a dry place