Particularly valuable during the breeding and the racing seasons.
- Rich in vitamin A, vitamin F, vitamin E and a rich source of unsaturated fatty acids.
- Enhances fertility and reduces the risk of unfertilised eggs.
- Ideal for a smooth laying condition.
- Stimulates sexual urge and muscle development.
Directions for use: 1 coffee spoon (15ml or 3 x teaspoon) per kg of feed:
- During breeding season: 8 days before mating until the second laying. Can be ideally combined with Vanhee Beer Yeast 9000
- During the racing season: 1 to 2 days before basketing to stimulate the sexual urge of the widowers.
Ingredients: 100% pure wheat germ oil.