Travi-Vit is a combination of vitamins, amino-acids, minerals and trace elements that support pigeons during the racing season and during the moulding and breeding period.
Improves and develops:
- Performance during racing season;
- Overall condition after moulting, stress and effort;
- Accelerated recovery from illness;
- Proper moisture balance;
- Fertility and breeding conditions;
- Recovery after physical exercise;
- Smooth development of youngsters.
During moulting & winter: 10 g per 1 litre of drinking water, once a week.
During racing : 10 g per 1 litre of drinking water, 2-3 times a week.
During breeding : 10 g per 1 litre of drinking water, 2 times a week.
Can also administer on corn: 10 g per 500 g of corn.
Drinking water provided with Travi-Vit should be used within 24 hours. This product therefore needs to be changed daily.